Thursday 24 January 2019

Gladiolus: Top 20 posts in January

1. I ask for help to sell the apartment, but not to take away our only means of subsistence More

2. I did not sign 'Non-disclosure Agreement' (NDA). Never. With no one. More

3.  When an employee of "Public of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs" violated the law: When he refused to put me an apostille or when he put an apostille to another person on an identical document? More

4. Who deleted the drawing from my post about pine oil? More

5.  This year we started the design and construction of our new mining plant, so we are leaving Chile More

6.  I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites More

7. I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account More

8. Investment in me and under my name is the most reliable investment! More

9. I do not need any bands, except my own little team More

10. Do not send me questions to benification of meteorites More

11. You need 300 Bobin’s equations More

12. I am a man of the world, cosmopolitan. I am out of politics. I feel myself so More

13. I am confident only in myself. I will not vouch for anyone (person, team, enterprise …)  More

14. Investors and scientists are not needed in Chile? More 

15. What about swapping acid as solvent with ammonia in ISL (for Cu)? More

16. I buy mineral deposit for myself, so I only consider my opinion More

17. Do you want to stop the development of mining and metallurgy? You cannot do this. The world will never be the same More

18. Let the one who received money from you do it for you More

19.  Top 10 twitts in Twitter for 2018 More

20.  Website "CONCENTRATION OF MINERALS": Top 10 publications in 2018 More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 





No comments:

Post a Comment