Friday 4 January 2019

Who sent letters from my gmail 36 minutes ago? I didn't do it. Who?

Someone sent a message from my email  nataliapetrovsky@gmail.com 36 minutes ago. I didn't do it. I found out about this by chance when I received an automatic reply from my other email. I do not have this email sent.
I discovered that this letter I sent more than 10 hours ago! They do not send you my letters.

My gmail  account is on moderation (nataliapetrovsky@gmail).
I wrote a letter more than 10 hours ago, but they did not send it.
Now I have posted this question in the networks and they have sent this letter.


 In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, there is no a privacy of my correspondence in e-mail and social networks.
 
Therefore, for serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin
(it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment