Thursday 13 August 2020

I have not received a single cent from you. Let the one who received money from you do it for you!

I systematically receive letters from unknown persons with illegal demanding to send my projects, my plans, my developments, my books, my classifications, our formulas and our other intellectual property. 

We are the only creators, developers and right-holders of our developments.

You didn’t pay me. You didn’t order any developments from me.

 I have not received a single cent from you.
 Let the one who received money from you do it for you!
  •  WE ARE INDEPENDENT EXPERTS IN THE MINING.
  • I did not sign 'Non-disclosure Agreement' (NDA). Never. With no one. 
  • I did not sign any contracts.
  • All my scientific products belong only to me. I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites, scientific achievements. Never. To nobody.
  • I do not have intermediaries and obligations (neither written nor oral).
  • We have no proxies, confidants, agents, envoys, lawyers, representatives, partners, intermediaries and etc.
  • I am not affiliated with any companies, nor in any way.
  • I am not interested in politics.
  • I’m not looking for a job in any country.
  • I’m not interested in positions in universities and companies.
  •  I do not work with state corporations.
  • I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me.

 Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya and Ph.D. Igor Bobin

No comments:

Post a Comment