Tuesday 31 March 2020

Twitter: Top 15 Tweets in first quarter 2020 (Q1)

1. WE ARE INDEPENDENT EXPERTS IN THE MINING 
We have nothing to do with companies Glencore, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, China Shenhua Energy, Vale and never had.
We did not give permission to use our names to anyone and never.
Who creates these clones? More

2. We have nothing to do with companies Glencore , Billiton, RioTinto, China Shenhua Energy, Vale and never had. We did not give permission to use our names to anyone and never. and   More 

3.  How to become a mountain billionaire using the example of Andrónico Luksic (Chile): "To Luksic's surprise, the Japanese had understood dollars, even though Luksic talked about pesos. It was his leap to wealth" More

4.  I have not received a single cent from you.
Let the one who received money from you do it for you!  
and
LET ME BE FREE!
We have rights to be free!
We have rights to have travel documents!  More

5.  There are no rich deposits available in Chile. Between 2000 and 2010, state copper company Codelco was looking for standard small deposits and could not find them (in Chile’s northern Antofagasta region).  
What do Barrick Gold and Rio Tinto hope to find where others could not find? More
  
6.  CLASSIFICATION OF FLOTATION FROTHERS Mark III 
The author of the classification is PhD Natalia Petrovskaya, 2020  More

7.  Learning to identify fake accounts and clones that they created in my name Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya More

8. How can promethium (Pm) be the hi-tech metal? Promethium (Pm) is practically not found in nature. No one makes promethium and no one uses it. More

9. I did not sign 'Non-disclosure Agreement' (NDA). Never. With no one. I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me. I do not work with state corporations. More

10. I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites, scientific achievements. Never. To nobody. We are the only creators, developers and right-holders of our developments. All my scientific products belong only to me. More

11.  Dear investors!
We were unable to leave Chile until 2020. They do not give us travel documents.
What does this news mean to you?
I will not send you my investment proposals in 2020.
I will begin to make my calculations after we will leave Chile freely. More

12.  In English there is no difference between
weight and mass,
newtons and kilograms,
minerals and metals,
benefication and beneficiation?
How can they do science if they don’t understand the difference?  More

13. CLASSIFICATION OF FLOTATION REAGENTS Mark IV 
 The author of the classification is Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya More

14. CLASSIFICATION OF FLOTATION FROTHERS Mark IV
The author of the classification is  Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya, 2020 More

15. One asked me: "What do you think,  Who is hindering your freedom:
 - those who bought bullshit under the guise of a rich mineral deposits (they did not ask you for advice)
 -  or those who sold this bullshit (They do not want to return money to buyer)?
Who wants to solve their problems at your expense?" More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment