Sunday 6 January 2019

I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me


  • I did not sign any contracts.
  • I did not give permission to use my name for any company and persons.
  • I do not have intermediaries and obligations.
  • I am not affiliated with any companies, nor in any way.
  • I am not interested in politics.
  • I’m not looking for a job in any country.
  • I’m not interested in positions in universities and companies.
  • I do not seek and do not apply for a residence permit in any country (and have never looked for it before), except for the country where I live now.
We are the only creators, developers and right-holders of our developments. We do not have intermediaries.

In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, there is no a privacy of my correspondence in e-mail and social networks.
 
Therefore, for serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin
(it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).

If I sign a contract with someone, I will write about it on all my accounts.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment