Wednesday 2 January 2019

Gladiolus: Top 15 posts in December

1. Investment in me and under my name is the most reliable investment! More

2. I urgently need your help More 

3. They are blackmailing me, that I must choose my owner (slave owner?) More

4. I do not need any bands, except my own little team More

5. I did not sign 'Non-disclosure Agreement' (NDA). Never. With no one. More

6.  I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites More

7. "Mineral Benefication Information System" contains chemical names of flotation reagents, but not brand names of companies More

8. AM I THE BROKER BAIT AGAIN? More

9. Gold (2016 film) More

10. University's applied science. How it works. Why do you need to pay them all. if only one will real work? More

11. I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account More

12. How could the minerals remain in the slag after smelting? More

13.  LET'S ARRANGE "THE FLOTATION BATTLE" More

14. Who deleted the drawing from my post about pine oil? More

15. I ask for help to sell the apartment, but not to take away our only means of subsistence More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment