Wednesday 9 January 2019

Who moderates my email?

A few days ago (January 3, 2019), I sent a letter from Google email to PDI and to my email address. I sent this email from nataliapetrovsky@gmail.com. This letter is not in the sent.

I received this letter in my email  petrovskaya@gmx.com after 12 hours (January 4, 2019).

January 8, 2019 I received  this  letter to email nataliapetrovsky@gmail.com.
I did not send the letter to email nataliapetrovsky@gmail.com. How could it come to me?
Letter came to me in my inbox letters in the same Google email with a red mark "You were asked to be reminded to send this letter." When I clicked on it, the red entry disappeared.

How this letter was not sent and have received?

Who did this? How is this possible?
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 

P.S. I demand the leadership of Chile to stop the discrimination, violation of rights and freedoms against me and my family and allow us to freely leave your country!
I demand not to put down formal obstacles to our planned leaving from Chile, such as selling our property, our apartment, provision of documents, moral and physical pressure, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment