Saturday 19 January 2019

Some people try any fraudulent way to get my consent and my signature

Who calls me from the bank during off-hours and asks one question "Yes or no"? 
They send me a text message where I should answer them with "Yes." This SMS is not saved on the phone and disappear.  
What's happening?

I do not know why they need my consent and my signature? They have enough signatories.
Therefore, be careful.
Do not believe any of my signatures related to my professional activities! This is a forgery. I have no agreements with anyone (no oral, no written).

  
This year we started the design and construction of our new mining plant, so we are leaving Chile.

I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me!  

Sincerely, 
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment