Sunday 27 January 2019

To participate in the tender, you must send me the following informatio. This is the first round of the three

Dear friends!

We  start the design and construction of our new mining plant. This is a new generation plant for efficiency, but with minimal cost.

Do you have a mine or mineral deposite, but nobody buys it? Or you do not have the technology of processing its ores? Send me the information. Maybe I am the person that your discovery was waiting for.

Send me information about your mineral fields.


I will use your information for personal use and for the purchase of the deposit.

I buy mineral deposit for myself, so I only consider my opinion

I will not publish my opinion (good or bad).

To participate in the tender, you must send me the following information:
  • Mineral Analysis from X-Ray Diffraction (XRD), mineral composition of the ore (Required. The apparatus is much better, but not the person)
  • The chemical composition of the ore (Required. Can X-ray (XRF). The apparatus is much better, but not the person)
  • Description of rocks (It is desirable, but not obligatory) 

We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly:

benefication@protonmail.ch
mineral.modeling@protonmail.com
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
nataliapetrovsky@gmail.com


Make with us a breakthrough in the future of mining!

P.S. The ore deposits located in Russia, US and Chile cannot participate in my tender.

Respectfully,

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya & Ph.D. Igor Bobin

No comments:

Post a Comment