Wednesday 16 January 2019

I am a man of the world, cosmopolitan. I am out of politics. I feel myself so

I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me!

  • I do not seek and do not apply for a residence permit in any country (and have never looked for it before), except for the country where I live now.
  • I did not sign any contracts.
  • I did not give permission to use my name for any company and persons.
  • I do not have intermediaries and obligations.
  • I am not affiliated with any companies, nor in any way.
  • I am not interested in politics.
  • I’m not looking for a job in any country.
  • I’m not interested in positions in universities and companies.

All my scientific products belong only to me.

If you hear something different about us, then do not believe it!
We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly: 
benefication@protonmail.ch
mineral.modeling@protonmail.com
For serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
(it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya & Ph.D. Igor Bobin 

No comments:

Post a Comment