Saturday 5 January 2019

Who restricts my rights and freedoms more and steals my letters and calls: American emails or Chilean providers?

I regularly check which emails do not receive letters, from which emails I do not receive letters. I declare with full confidence that google and yahoo are not functioning properly. The rest of the email and accounts work sometimes. They block them.

I do not receive letters from you, and you do not receive my letters.

My phones are actually blocked, although they contain $ 15000. People say they can't reach me. I also can not get through to them and my phones. They block them.

  In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, there is no a privacy of my correspondence in e-mail and social networks.
 
Therefore, for serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin
(it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment