Monday 2 April 2018

THE SEARCH

Dear administration of the tower.
On March 23, 2018, we left the whole our flat with our family from 12:00 to 20:00. During our absence, someone conducted a search (shakedown) in our apartment or something. They tore off one sink, two toilet bowls. They smashed two marble countertops. They made holes, tore off skirting boards and more. Things were different when we put them. It's just what we noticed.

What are they looking for in an apartment where scientists live?
Sacrсal knowledge?

I associate this search with the fact that I applied to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights.

Do we live in the "Police State"? 
Do not we have the most basic human rights: the inviolability of the home?

How can extraneous persons enter our apartment (possibly repeatedly) if the house has 24-hour security, alarm system, video surveillance system, and we have several locks on the door? I ask you to provide all video from the surveillance cameras, produced on March 23, 2018 from 12:00 to 20:00 in our section at the elevators and on the street near our windows. We need video records to contact the police.
Yours faithfully

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

First bathroom





































































Second bathroom




Other































6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today the administrator of the house approached me. She demanded from me to name my nationality,to resolve the issue of THE SEARCH in my apartment.
    What is the difference, what is my nationality?I think that people of all nationalities have equal rights. Or I'm wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who turned off the alarm in my apartment again and why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They removed from the statistics "THE SEARCH ". Who did this? Why do they hide it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They reacted very quickly. Already there in analytics.

      Delete