Monday 17 December 2018

I do not need any bands, except my own little team

I'm not interested in working in any teams or groups, university group, scientific group...
I work alone, I can do almost anything I need.  I use to personally answer for the final result of my work.

I did not sign any contracts. I did not give permission to use my name for any company and persons. I do not have intermediaries and obligations. I am not affiliated with any companies, nor in any way. All my scientific products belong only to me. I am not interested in politic.

I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya & Ph.D. Igor Bobin

No comments:

Post a Comment