Friday 18 January 2019

When an employee of "Public of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs" violated the law: When he refused to put me an apostille or when he put an apostille to another person on an identical document?

I visited the Ministry of Foreign Affairs today three times (Agustinas 1320, Santiago de Chile).


First time. I demonstrated 3 identical documents and consulted: "Can they put an apostille on? I received this document in Chile." The answer is "Yes. A notary must certify my documents."
The notary has assured my documents.
 
 Next came the following. The same employee committed contradictory actions. 

He put an apostille on my husband's documents, but refused to put an apostille on my identical  documents.

When an employee of "Public of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs" violated the law: When he refused to put me an apostille or when he put an apostille to another person on an identical document?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I wrote "When an employee of "Public of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs" violated the law: When he refused to put me an apostille or when he put an apostille to another person on an identical document?" and they turned off my Internet access.

    ReplyDelete