Tuesday 29 January 2019

I buy mineral deposit for myself, so I only consider my opinion

One asks me: "We want to participate in your tender, but we do not have the mineral composition of the ore in our field.
But we have a report signed by famous scientists, academics, economists and other respected persons."

I answered him: "I buy mineral deposit for myself, so I only consider my opinion.
My opinion is based on rigorous mathematical calculations, taking into account the Mineral Analysisy, the Chemical Composition of the ore and the Description of rocks."

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 

P.S. 
Dear investors!

It seems that we cannot leave Chile until 2020.

What does this news mean to you?
I will send you my investment proposals in 2021.

I live here under strong pressure and do not have elementary rights and freedoms.
Therefore, I will not make any significant scientific discoveries and investment proposals while I am in this country (or publish, send you).

I will begin to make my calculations after we will leave Chile freely.

P.S. I do not want to live in Chile, the USA and Russia.
Any attempt to make me live in these countries is violence.


Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


No comments:

Post a Comment