Friday 19 October 2018

Always be convinced with what Natalia Petrovskaya you are dealing!

In recent years, I have noticed on the Internet a multitude of people with my name (my full namesake) and even Ph.D. Most often, the mention of these persons is associated with universities around the world. Also, some of my namesakes now have specializations related to mine (for example, an ecologist, a chemist, a mathematician, etc.). Therefore, always be convinced with what Natalia Petrovskaya you are dealing! I am Natalia Ivanovna Petrovskaya, 1970, Ph.D. in the mineral processing. I do not speak English.

 I have nothing to do with this personals
  • Dr. Natalia Petrovskaya. University of Birmingham, UK.  Analysis of sparse ecological data with application to pest monitoring, computational ecology More
  • Natalia Petrovskaya.  Reseacher, PhD – The Institute for USA and Canada Studies of Russian Academy of Sciences  More
  •  Natalia Petrovskaya. University of the Basque Country. Spain More
  • Dr. Natalia Petrovskaia. Universiteit Utrecht, Netherlands. Onderzoeker. Geesteswetenschappen. Instituut voor Cultuurwetenschappelijk Onderzoek (ICON) More
  •  Natalia Petrovskaya, Lomonosov Moscow State University, MSU, Department of Theoretical Mechanics and Mechatronics More
  •  Natalia Ivanovna Petrovskaya, Samara National Research University, Space Engineering.  More
  •  Other
We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly: 

benefication@protonmail.ch
mineral.modeling@protonmail.com


For serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin

(it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).


Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment