Sunday 7 October 2018

The mediators between us are a needless links

When I worked at one of the largest universities in Latin America (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. January 2014 to August 2014) and once my professor warned me that he would give me a bad description (bad characteristic) (He does not give me a recommendation), I laughed involuntarily. This happened after I refused his offer to work with the Russians: "I do not work with Russia"

I thought this way: “I know how to combine science and practice to get super profits. All my scientifically based ideas are aimed at getting money. A lot of money. I have already done that. It is important!
What value can a reference of an ordinary university professor Alvaro Rodrigo Videla Leiva, for whom recovery 180% is the norm, he does not distinguish hyperbole from the exhibitor, he believes that kerosene is a frother, humic acids are a collector and so on?! "

The professor dismissed me, not allowing me to finalize my contract: "We will determine what is important!". From now on, I do not work with any university in the world.
Time has shown that I did underestimate him. Such people are very envious and vindictive.

When conformists from all over the world get together in flocks, they pose a great threat to scientific progress and the receipt of big money.

They interfere with my work, they will not let you get rich.  
Envy overwhelms them.

Therefore, I do not want to work in groups or teams. The mediators between us are a needless link. The extra link in this chain is needless.

Investors, calculate how many billions of profits you have lost in 4 years? Who will make up for these losses?

Let's finally start earning billions!


Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment