Thursday 25 October 2018

For what purpose does charter member de Donald Trump pence, National Republican, Congressional committee seek friendship with me for a long time?

1 year ago I removed this person from my contacts.   
3 months ago I blocked this person. 
How can he send me an invitation to Linkedin? I quote a few of the dozens of invitations from him.  I do not know him personally, but He was in my contact with 2015.

My algorithm of work is always the same (with everybody without exception) More

Brian Willis is charter member de Donald Trump pence (member number 329104366), National Republican, Congressional committee (member number 43860860) Twitter

Answer from Linkedin:
"Hi Natalia,
Thank you for contacting us. I hope this email finds you well. If you have blocked the member, you will not be able to search or find you. Please confirm the full name of the member you have blocked also, please check and confirm on what email address you have received an invite.
I would look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,"

My explanations: Brian N. Willis
https://www.linkedin.com/in/briannwillis
email  nataliapetrovsky@gmail.com

 



 

 



 

 


 Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

1 comment:

  1. Take emergency measures to stop this person from stalking me on Linkedin network.
    Answer from Linkedin: "If you have blocked the member, you will not be able to search or find you" but he sent me a new invitation to linkedin now.

    ReplyDelete