Saturday 20 October 2018

I do not undertake projects without my independent assessment. If you see my name or my signature in the list of performers or in other documents, in this case, do not believe it! It’s a fake copy! Send me the information about such case!

A large number of scammers, middlemen, etc., who want to use my good name, are circling around me. Do not believe anyone. I have no middlemen. I am on my own. I have nothing to do with these people. I did not give anyone the right to use my name.

My algorithm of work is always the same (with everybody without exception):
 
1. You pay for my service The express evaluation of the ore deposit or  Assessing Investment Risks in Mining. Until receiving money in my account, I do not know about your existence and do not do anything.

2. After transferring money to my account, you provide me with the necessary documents (the list is on the website).

3. From this moment I do the calculation and analysis of your mineral occurrence detection. This job can take from 1 to 4 months.

4. Only after that you will know my opinion: will I take your project or not (or calculation of risks, if you wish).

There are no other schemes for working with me. I am taught by american experience.
If you are offered other schemes of work with me, this is a fake: signatures, agreements, cooperation, partnership, coffee, photos, videos, audio recordings have nothing to do with working with me. Do not believe anything. You just lose time and money.


Contact me directly
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment