Wednesday 17 October 2018

My blog "Gladiolus" is 1 year: Top 25

 During this year I published 304 publications. The most popular ones are:
1. For me, it's not news that the USGS does not distinguish minerals from metals. Why didn't anyone tell them about that for 100 years?

2. Top 10 of the WORST REPORTS

3.  THEY HACKED MY ACCOUNTS AGAIN 

4. To whom will you sell iron concentrate with a high content of silicates? 

5.  If I use XRF to the golf course, possibly I will find more than 30 chemical elements. What do you think, can this golf course be a mineral deposit?

6. The Chinese company XINHAI has created a website on my behalf. The site contains advertising of state company of Chile "CODELCO". I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY NAME!  

7,  USGS will not be able to create a "scanning system of the future" never

8. One geologist told me: "I've found a deposit of REE"

9. THE SEARCH 

10. I'm not interested in working in an university group or other scientific group or a team

11. Why gold is not a critical metal and a strategic metal?

12. They in Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy and Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment don't know the difference between minerals, metals, rocks, mineral groups, metal groups and so on 

13. They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE

14.  I'm NOT A POLITICAL SCIENTIST. I'm studying a Physical World Map, not a Political World Map

15.  I suggest you take off the comedy "TEN SIGNS OF A SWINDLE IN MINING" 

16.  I did not create this profile in TWEETCS. Who did it?

17,  One from CODELCO writes to me

18.  Gladiolus: Top 10 posts in April

19.  Top 10 articles in Linkedin for 2016 

20.  Give yourself a chance to become rich and to earn a billion!

21. Flotation is a physical methods of the separation of minerals

22. I can't trust this report of the World Bank and ICMM

23.  "AGENCY OF INDUSTRIAL INFORMATION" doesn't know that lithium, tantalum and niobium are not rare-earth metals

24. What is innovation in Russia?

25. Barry A. Wills and James Finch wrote a book "Mineral Processing Technology". They made a big mistake

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment