Thursday 18 October 2018

They turn off my internet connection and hack my accounts.

October 18, 2018. My accounts were hacked again from 18:15 to 19:10 GMT

On October 13, 2018 at about 19:00 GMT I logged into my accounts, but they turned off the internet. I believe my accounts have been hacked from now on.
 
I work in a public network and have one Internet connection in the building where I live. When I open my accounts, they disable my Internet access.  Accounts remain open and they hack and manage my accounts.
 Accounts should close automatically when you turn off the Internet or electricity.
But my accounts are not closing. Why? Who made it?
 In addition, 2 step verification is disabled after visiting gmail or Linkedin.


 I do not work online at the global Internet with 04:00 to 16:00 GMT. At this time, the night is in my time zone. If you see that my accounts are active during this period of time, then this means hacking and someone else is working on my behalf. More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment