Saturday 20 October 2018

I live in Chile without the right of correspondence?

I received information that you sent me 4 letters in the mail. I visited the mail, and there is not one! Where are the letters? Who deleted them?

I suspect my mail is hacked.
I ask you to send me all the correspondence since the creation of the mail. I ask you to send me the information of which IP addresses they entered into my mail.
Sincerely.
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

 So these were not just words? More
"We will determine what is important!"
When I worked at one of the largest universities in Latin America (January 2014 to August 2014) and once my professor warned me that he would give me a bad description (bad characteristic) (He does not give me a recommendation). This happened after I refused his offer to work with the Russians: "I do not work with Russia"

2 comments:

  1. I wrote "I live in Chile without the right of correspondence?" and they turned off my internet connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I received a letter that I sent 1 week ago from another post. How many letters have I don't received from you? Do you get my letters? Why did they restrict the correspondence of the scientist?

    ReplyDelete