Thursday 30 July 2020

ABOUT INVESTMENTS by Natalia Petrovskaya

Dear friends.
You offer me to develop a business in my country.
But, what country are we talking about? What does “my country” mean?
I am a man of the world, cosmopolitan. I am out of politics. I feel myself so. For me, all countries are mine.

See my diagram. Criteria of Petrovskaya: metals – minerals – deposits – technologies. Where is no the country, the state.

I look and choose only minerals and deposits. But not  countries. I can choose the best deposit, equipment, reagents, create  technology and get profit.
As for the political system, stability, etc., you decide which country is best for you business, I am not a politician.

As a person who is responsible and honest, I can tell you  frankly that I will not vouch for anyone (person, team, enterprise …).  I  am confident only in myself.

Therefore, if we are talking about relatively small investments (about USD 10-20 millions), then I can recommend you to invest in me, this is the most reliable investment.

So, my business plan is an investment in me and under my name. Then  we decide what is best for you, we can determine in detail the larger  investments (under USD 1 billion and more): where and how to do it  better. To determine this, I need to work hard and count.

No one (except the scammer) can tell you reliably on the fly: “Now this is the right thing to do! Invest only there!”

All the available information about the object, calculations and experience are needed to say this.
Hurry up, because I may be busy in another project very soon.
Respectfully,

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment