Monday 27 July 2020

GOODBYE, UNIVERSITIES!

You often ask me: "Why do not you want to work in an academic environment at the university of some country?"

I answer: "It's true. I really do not want this. I do not want to participate in Lie! Therefore, I do not want to work in an academic environment.
I'm an independent scientist!
"

I do not take judging about the scope of scientific knowledge from which I am far. However, what they (academic science) write in their articles about my whole area of the mineral processing, this is a complete nightmare and ignorance. I read the articles in different languages and I am horrified. These "scientists" do not even understand what they write. Most of them simply rewrite other mistakes and misconceptions. This is not science. If there are guides, then the processing of minerals is in a steep peak. The poor Earth Climate will not take away this ignorance. 
 This is not my way.

Academic community seeks to score each scientist a label of the country, scientific school or university: "If a scientist  reached any scientific heights, this is not his merit, but it means that his country (which of them?) is such a "great" and "wise" (scientific school or university too). This is not discussed! In their opinion, the personal merit of the scientist does not exist without THE MERIT OF THE UNIVERSITY. So the delegations go to establish academic exchanges. Agreements on intent are signed. They appoint official "teachers" and "disciples" of this scientific genius, so that these official "teachers" and "disciples" sign any fraudulent contracts and projects without reading. The lie is multiplied.
But I do not want to participate in this lie! 


I do not have any teachers or disciples! I was taught only on basics of sciences as well as thousands of others students. I reached my wisdom by self-knowledge! And I did not give to anyone the depth of my knowledge, I did not teach anyone. Everyone who calls himself as my disciple (or teacher) - is the IMPOSTER.
We are cosmopolitans!  
We work for all of humanity, not for a country or a university. We are working independently for many years.   We are in us self. Do not associate us with some country, scientific school or university!

They do not own our knowledge; they do not have the authorship in our inventions and our know-how. Several countries and universities try to attribute our merit to its self. But they do not have anything, except their positions and rights of the signature in their  university and their country.
We are not serfs! We do not belong to them as the results of our work too! 


They can not create anything  really working, but only counterfeit and only on paper.

The role of personality in science is strongly underestimated. This is one of the distributed mistakes of our time.

I'm reading the academic scientific articles, I see that they contain a huge number of errors and deception. I do the comments, but they persistently rewrite the lie from each other and a lie is multiplying.
I feel myself as "Gelsomino in the country of liars".

We try to follow principles of  Real Scientist, one of which is NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LIE. 

I do not want to participate in Lie! Therefore, I do not want to work in an academic environment.
I'm an independent scientist!

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya
    
References
1.    Igor Bobin, Natalia Petrovskaya WHY ARE WE DOING PERSONAL RESEARCH? More
2.    A. Solzhenitsyn “Living not according to a lie”

No comments:

Post a Comment