Monday 15 October 2018

You do everything like everyone and repeat their mistakes

Today one person called me (Enrique Cooper (Chile)). He already contacted me for consultation in 2015, but then he decided that he could solve this issue on his own. He believed that the field "Hay Mountain" is the deposit of rare earth metals. 3 years have passed. They did not succeed. Field left field Today, he asked for advice on copper-cobalt ores. More
 He did not pay me a cent for my consultations, but now he wants to consult again.

I wrote you:  "As a result, you will come to me with the last hope with your so-called "mineral deposits" for my help to return to you at least part of your lost money. After all, except me, no one can really help you with the case... All others are just talking and promising.". More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment