Wednesday 17 October 2018

I do not make any “likes” and recommendations on the Internet for years

I want to block this person (linkedin), but he does not have a button to lock. Why I do not have the right to block it? I do not like that he often bothers me. What does he want from me? Friendship, approval, or something else?

 I do not make any “likes” and recommendations on the Internet for years. Since I do not produce surface speculative conclusions. I always value a matter, but not a person. I base my opinion on rigorous mathematical analysis. But I don’t do these calculations for free. I don’t have time for this. Because, there are no “likes” from me in the net. If you see my like or recommendation in the network, then do not believe it – it’s hacking of my account! If you want to know my opinion, then order my consultation here The consulting

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment