Monday 8 October 2018

I asked the National Prosecutor's Office to guarantee the transparency of my son's admission to school in accordance with the law, and the prosecutor asked me not to write him more. Who else can I contact?


I wrote to organizations and persons. I attended school several times a day,

  • The Congress of Chile
  • The Municipality
  • The Ministry of Education
  • The Superintendence of education
  • The organization for the protection of the rights, Unisef
  • The child "National Council for Children"
  • National Board of Education
  • Justice, Police
None of them helped me!

My son does not have access to free basic education at the place of living!  
(2 years!!!)
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

1 comment:

  1. I wrote it in my blog and they disconnected my internet. and hacked blogs.

    ReplyDelete