Sunday 14 January 2018

The Chinese company XINHAI has created a website on my behalf. The site contains advertising of state company of Chile "CODELCO". I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY NAME!

The Chinese company Xinhay  has created a website "petrovskaya natalia mineria flotation".
  

I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY NAME AND MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY! 
Who gave them permission?
Why did they publish advertisements of state company of Chile "CODELCO" between my scientific articles? I have nothing to do with this state company "CODELCO". Who did this and for what purpose?


The state company CODELCO does not have anything to boast about? 
Why do they use my name and my scientific works to get fame. 

CODELCO is not a poor company, it's one of the giants. CODELCO does not have the ability to pay for advertising if  it needed for CODELCO? Why should they use such an unscrupulous approach to advertising?


I never received a single penny from CODELCO.

 I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY NAME AND MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY! 



 Why do I think this is advertising CODELCO?
Look carefully at the attached screenshot.
You can contact the operator only where there is information about the CODELCO (Live Chat). I did it and sent them another claim.
They never delete information about me but they are intensively increasing information about me on their websites.

 Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

You can read also

One from CODELCO writes to me

Some companies use my name as an advertisement to promote their products or services

MI EXPERTISE ES MUY SUPERIOR


2 comments:

  1. I never received a single penny from CODELCO. The state company CODELCO does not have anything to boast about? Why do they use my name and my scientific works to get fame. Blog Gladiolus

    ReplyDelete
  2. They hacked my blog about the changed links

    ReplyDelete