Saturday 15 September 2018

I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and they turned off and rebooted my facebook

Right now.
I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" in facebook.
Persons from the following countries came to the link: Chile, India,
Russia, the United States, an unknown region.
And they turned off and rebooted my facebook.
Which of them did this?

In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, there is no a privacy of my correspondence in e-mail and social networks.
 
Therefore, for serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin
(it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

2 comments:

  1. Why my profile has restrictions and the news feed does not work

    ReplyDelete
  2. They removed all the posts from my blog "Gladiolus", where I give recommendations to investors.

    ReplyDelete