Thursday 27 September 2018

Twitter: Top 10 tweets in September, 2018

1. I am a disinterested person. Invest in what you want! And as much as possible!
And only that man, who is wise, will come to me today to get advice before investing, to get the gain. (Reflected gladiolus)

2.  Broker and geologist can only sell the deposit that he has. He will impose it on you.
You can compare a lot of options and choose the best, not what they impose on you.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST! YOU CAN CHOOSE! (Reflected gladiolus)

3. I HELP YOU MAKE THE MOST EFFECTIVE INVESTMENTS IN THE MINING (Mineral benefication)
4. I did not sign any contracts. I did not give permission to use my name for any company and persons. I do not have intermediaries and obligations. I am not affiliated with any companies, nor in any way. All my scientific products belong only to me. I am not interested in politic.  (Reflected gladiolus)

5. I did not give you permission to trade my publications and my name. I demand urgently to remove my publications from your site

6. I have nothing to do with state company "CODELCO". I never received a single penny from CODELCO (Chile). Why do they use my name and my scientific works to get fame. The state company CODELCO does not have anything to boast about? (Gladiolus)

7. One asked me: "Can I use Eurasia's technologies in the Americas?"
I answered: "I think that this is a bad idea. (Gladiolus)

8. Imagine that you can predict financial catastrophe of a mining enterprise or its success is much more early (20 years before this event) We are happy to inform you about the appearance of a new outstanding service Assessment of investment risks according to Petrovsky’s criteria  (Mineral benefication)

9. September 9, 2018. I wrote "They create false email similar to ours" and they turned off the two-step verification. They hacked a Twitter, gmx, gmail (Gladiolus)

10. I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me I do not have intermediaries and obligations and I did not sign any contracts. (Gladiolus)
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment