Thursday 27 September 2018

A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION

On September 26, 2018 there was a very dangerous situation in my apartment.
In my apartment and throughout the building there was a powerful and lasting failure of the power supply network for 14 hours.
It all started at night near 3:00 am.
I saw flashes of light in the inner well of the building.
I turned on the light in the kitchen, but the lamp exploded, the light went out and the automatic switch of the kitchen section was disconnected.
I turned on the light in the living room and the lamp exploded, the light went out and the automatic main circuit breaker of my apartment was disconnected.
In the dark, I understood that the alarm and the intercom did not work.
It was impossible to call the concierge to find out what was going on.
To do this, it was necessary to go to the concierge himself. Then the TVset gave off a smell of smoke with a loud hiss and it smelled of burning. The TV was off, but the plug was plugged into the power outlet. The TV was less than 1 meter from our bed. I turned off all electrical appliances from the power outlet.
At this time we all had to sleep, but accidentally I got up and saw everything.
I woke up everyone. As the intercom did not work, I wanted to go to the janitors to find out the situation. But in the corridor of our floor there were some people with flashlights in the darkness and I changed my mind.
I opened the window and heard that the generator was working hard.
We no longer include anything in our department.
At 11 o'clock the generator worked, the smell of diesel reached the windows. In the corridor of our floor, the light was on. But we did not have electricity all this time.
I thought that the problem had been solved and I started to check the power sockets with a extension with a warning lamp.
I turned on the TV, to my surprise it worked. I turned on the light in the hallway. Two lamps of three worked.
The refrigerator did not work and it does not work until now.
I lit the lamp in the pantry and the lamp exploded, the light went out, there was no power in the whole apartment, the automatic regulator on our floor was disconnected.
Around 12 hours the generator worked, there was light in the building, the concierge staff worked on the equipment, the elevator worked.
I asked the concierge (Brian) to turn on the energy, but he refused and told me I could not have electricity, since it had not been served yet.
The electricity was only served at 5 pm.
The alarm does not work, but it produces sounds.
The status of the wiring of the automaton is not known. Three energy saving lamps were destroyed.
It is not known how long our TVset will work after this damage. The refrigerator does not work, many products were lost.
What happened? Who needs it? Who will answer for this?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

1 comment:

  1. They turned on alarm in my apartment today. It has been exactly 9 months since they broke it.
    How long will the alarm function this time? Until the next unauthorized search?
    We are leaving Chile.

    ReplyDelete