Sunday 2 September 2018

I did not sign any contracts. I did not give permission to use my name

I did not give permission to use my name (website, profile) for any company.
I do not have intermediaries and obligations. I am not affiliated with any companies or persons, nor in any way.
All my scientific products belong only to me. I am not interested in politics. I am an independent expert and scientist.

I did not sign any contracts. If somebody shows you my signature on any documents, then double-check it! Do not take any signatures seriously without my personal presence or notarial authorization!

We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly.

But some companies use my name as an advertisement to promote their products or services. I ask you not to take this into account!

Despite the grinding the teeth  of unscrupulous opponents, the authority of Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya in the mining industry is higher in the world than ever. Everyone is trying to get her advice (to give it as its own wisdom).
Get the genuine advice from the famous guru - Ph.D. Petrovskaya.

I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me.

You can contact us directly:
benefication@protonmail.ch
mineral.modeling@protonmail.com
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya


Sincerely

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya & Ph.D. Igor Bobin

No comments:

Post a Comment