Tuesday 4 September 2018

Top 10 tweets in August on Twitter

1. I published the publication "Petrovsky's Criteria for Assessing Investment Risks in Mining". They blocked it in Linkedin. They do not send me the correct code in Facebook so I can not share with you More
2. Top 10 tweets in July on Twitter
1. Website "CONCENTRATION OF MINERALS": Top 10 posts in June
2. The most famous stock exchanges where they successfully trade METALS:
NYMEX
LME
SGE
TOCOM More
3. One wrote: "I found a deposit of scandium"
I made a calculation by my methods and found out: He found a very poor occurrence of bauxite. No one bought it as a bauxite deposits. Then he decided to sell his occurrence as a scandium deposit. This is not a scandium deposit. More

4. We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly:
petrovskaya@gmx.com
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://sites.google.com/site/concentrationofminerals/the-auction
nataliapetrovsky@gmail.com
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya and Ph.D. Igor Bobin More

5. I'm not looking for a job in any country. I'm not interested in positions in universities and companies. Recruiters, do not bother me! I do not seek and do not apply for a residence permit in any country (and have never looked for it before), except for country where I live now. More
 
6. I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me. I do not have intermediaries and obligations and I did not sign any contracts. More
 
7. German email GMX is not secure as American email gmail, yahoo We got a German email GMX. They hacked my mail yesterday. Who sent all our messages to spam? Why do not you receive a letter from me? Let's try to communicate here
t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_P
t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin

8. I'd love to see your face when they bring you a dumper with "Raw material" or "Mineral"; but not "Metal" More
 
9. We accept all kinds of payments More

10. A good mineral deposit is a rare find. Not every occurrence of minerals is a true mineral deposit Under the guise of REE deposits, they can sell an occurrence containing apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite and many others. Such deposits are unpromising for the production of REE More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment