Saturday 11 August 2018

If you hear something different about us, then do not believe it!

I'm not looking for a job in any country. I'm not interested in positions in universities and companies. Recruiters, do not bother me!

I do not seek and do not apply for a residence permit in any country (and have never looked for it before), except for the country where I live now.

I do not have intermediaries and obligations and I did not sign any contracts.
 
All my scientific products belong only to me.

I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me.
Igor Bobin too.
 
If you hear something different about us, then do not believe it!
 
Sincerely 
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


No comments:

Post a Comment