Friday 3 August 2018

Top 10 tweets in July on Twitter

1. Website "CONCENTRATION OF MINERALS": Top 10 posts in June

2. The most famous stock exchanges where they successfully trade METALS:
 New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
 London Metal Exchange (LME)
 Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE)
 Tokyo Commodity Exchange, Inc. (TOCOM)

3. If the waste is a real deposit, then we will identify and find them. You can not doubt this.
The mathematical analysis have their own special beauty, but it is not open to everyone.
Our "philosophy of beneficiation" is based on rigorous mathematical analysis plus our knowledge.

4. Poseur On your question of "What you can offer me in my specific situation?", Contractor says that he and his company is a well-known brand with a reputation and history. Excerpt from the article "TEN SIGNS OF A SWINDLE"

5. They use my name and my profiles to promote their products and services without my permission. They hack all my content systematicallyI did not add a Chilean company. They hacked my profile and added this Chilean company.

6. I'm NOT A POLITICAL SCIENTIST. I'm studying a Physical World Map, not a Political World Map

7. Mineral or metal? What is the difference?

8. Sitio web "CONCENTRACIÓN DE MINERALES": Top 10 publicaciones en junio

9. I have already made my breakthrough in the future of mining.
I'm already doing all this.
The Scanning system of mining is my only competitor.
I will create a Scanning system of mining in the language of the one who will pay for it

10. I'm not interested in working in an university group or other scientific group or a team, in such groups there is usually a very blurred composition of their members and the same blurred responsibility for the final result of the project.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment