Thursday 14 December 2017

I demand the abolition of censorship

Dear colleagues and friends!

I draw your attention to the fact that all my accounts and e-mails are censored.
If I do not answer you by email or in accounts, it means that I do not receive your letters and questions, or my answers are hidden.
Virtually none of my accounts function properly. All my accounts are automatically localized for Chile. Although I constantly set a global level. My e-mails are delayed for a long time and come at the same time (it's possible that not all of them).
My comments and my publications are hidden for most participants of social networks. I do not see the publication of other participants. I do not receive many emails. All my comments are censored. For example, yesterday (December 13, 2017) I made about 30 LinkedIn comments, and only one is seen by other network users.
In fact, the whole flow of information from me is intercepted and hidden by someone.

Who does this and for what purpose? I do not know that.

So when you come to my profile, it does not reflect the complete information about me and my work.
Be careful!
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya
 Who hides my scientific publications? What Goal?

You can read also

Who hides my scientific publications? What Goal?

Why do they delete my scientific articles and films in the Linkedin in my group "HOLLYWOOD & MINING"? 

They hid it from you, too.  They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE

 Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

4 comments:

  1. Who hides my scientific publications? What Goal?
    They hide my scientific publications and recommendations:

    SELECTION OF METHODS FOR SEPARATION OF MINERALS OF MARINE PLACERS

    The beginning of success is based on the correct choice of the mineral deposit
    https://gladiolus1.blogspot.cl/2017/12/who-hides-my-scientific-publications.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do they delete my scientific articles and films in the Linkedin in my group "HOLLYWOOD & MINING"?
    They hid, deleted my publications:

    POLYMERS IN FLOTATION

    WHAT IS THE SECRET OF OUR SUCCESS?

    Leviathan (1989 film)

    THE MODELING OF THE HARDENING KINETICS By Ph.D. Igor Bobin and Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

    PLACER DEPOSITS ARE THE RAW MATERIAL OF THE FUTUR

    http://gladiolus1.blogspot.cl/2017/12/why-do-they-delete-my-scientific.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. On December 29, I published criticism of «The National University of Science and Technology "MISiS" (formerly Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys State Technological University»: «Metallurgists of NITU "MISiS" "What is innovation in Russia?"

    You do not see this publication. They hid it from you! This means that I wrote the truth.
    This is not is innovation, but a profanation!
    To whom is it profitable? It seems to me that the answer is obvious.
    http://gladiolus1.blogspot.cl/2017/12/they-hid-it-from-you-this-means-that-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They hid it from you, too. They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE https://gladiolus1.blogspot.cl/2018/01/under-guise-of-ree-deposits-they-can.html

    ReplyDelete