Saturday 23 December 2017

Why do I work under strict censorship in Linkedin?

September 24, 2017 I made the publication "SIGNIFICANT LOCALITIES FOR SCANDIUM MINERALS" in the Pulse of the Linkedin. This is the scientific work.

First they removed all information about this article in the news feed, in groups (More).

Now they continue to censor. So when you come to my profile, it does not reflect the complete information about me and my work. (More)

Who does this and for what purpose? I do not know that.

I published this article on the blog "Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya" and gave a link to Linkedin. You can see how they edited it. 

I see one version, you see a different version.

In reality, such a dialogue took place:
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya:  "Benedikt S. wrote: "Me neither, but just recently I read about a NYF pegmatite with significant Sc ... "
How can you trust someone? What did he study, what minerals? What was he thinking about? How did he make the calculations?
I make the calculations myself."


Benedikt S.: "Sorry, I'm not sure what your comment is about?
As to my comment: peer-reviewed science assumes that experts in the field have indeed reviewed and made sure that the work is to appropriate standards."

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya: "Hi, Benedikt S. Thank you for your comment. Can you clarify your point? Have they found a standard scandium deposit? Did you find out that your deposit meets these standards too?"

Benedikt S.: "Natalia Petrovskaya, Ph.D. - neither David nor I spoke of a scandium ‘deposit’. Please read above ‘... with significant Sc enrichment’. This does not automatically mean that the locality is a ‘deposit’. The references are: Orlandi et al. (1998) and Pezzotta et al. (2005). Baveno region, Italy.
Join the conversation"

Why do they make censorship in a scientific conversation?



Benedikt S. Lecturer in Exploration Geology (CSM) and Director at XPLORE GLOBAL, Ltd. XPLORE GLOBAL Ltd., Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom 
David M. Pollard Consultant Geologist at Aurum Exploration Limited, Aurum Exploration Limited, Imperial College London, Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom

2 comments:

  1. They deleted my comment "Why do they make censorship in a scientific conversation?" again
    https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6349069073841692672/?commentUrn=urn%3Ali%3Acomment%3A(activity%3A6349069073841692672%2C6351585208826888192)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They hid it from you, too. They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE https://gladiolus1.blogspot.cl/2018/01/under-guise-of-ree-deposits-they-can.html

    ReplyDelete