Saturday 30 December 2017

They hid it from you! This means that I wrote the truth.This is not innovation, but a profanation

On December 29, I published criticism of «The National University of Science and Technology "MISiS" (formerly Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys State Technological University»: «Metallurgists of NITU "MISiS" "What is innovation in Russia?"

You do not see this publication. They hid it from you! This means that I wrote the truth. 

This is not is innovation, but a profanation!
 To whom is it profitable? It seems to me that the answer is obvious.

It seems to me that Twitter also hides my publications. I will look for how he does it.

You can read also

Why do they delete my scientific articles and films in the Linkedin in my group "HOLLYWOOD & MINING"?


I demand the abolition of censorship

Who hides my scientific publications? What Goal?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment