Monday 4 December 2017

Why my white european child-resident doesn't have a place in the chilean municipal school? Only because there is THE DISCRIMINATION!

Let's sum up the week from 2 to 6 October 2017.

In the free municipal school "ESCUELA BÁSICA LIBERTADORES DE CHILE" the admission to the first class begins  from October 2, 2017 (for the academic year 2018).

Administration  of schoo "ESCUELA BÁSICA LIBERTADORES DE CHILE":
Director of the School is Cristian Moreno Tapia.
School Inspector General is Veronica Leiva.

There is an official announcement in the school and nobody removed it during the week. The school discriminates against my son and violates my child's rights to receive free education. I attended school several times a day, the municipality, the Ministry of Education, the Superintendence of education, the organization for the protection of the rights of the child"Consejo Nacional de Infancia". I wrote to organizations and persons. None of them helped me. In my opinion, the official entry to the school is still going on (behind the scenes), but my son is refused. My son does not have access to free basic education at the place of living. http://escuelalibertadoresdechile.webescuela.cl/nuestrahistoria
I have so many questions:
1. The school "Escuela Libertadores De Chile" is municipal, state. This school is obliged to accept my child at any time of the academic year. Moreover, it must be accepted if we applied to the school before the beginning of the academic year at the set time (as in the last year 2016). I have "Informe al Hogar". Why do not they accept my son to the school "Escuela Libertadores De Chile" during the official admission to the school for two years? And I believe that the school administration violates my son's right to receive free education.

2. They say that the School "ESCUELA LIBERTADORES DE CHILE" has 30-40 places at first basic class or less. Documents say another (Document "BASES DE CONVOCATORIA DEL CONCURSO PÚBLICO NACIONAL DE ANTECEDENTES Y OPOSICIÓN PARA PROVEER EN CALIDAD DE TITULAR EL CARGO DE DIRECTOR DE ESTABLECIMIENTO EDUCACIONAL DE LA DIRECCIÓN DE EDUCACIÓN DE LA ILUSTRE MUNICIPALIDAD DE SANTIAGO")
By this document, in the School "ESCUELA DASICA LIBERTADORES DE CHILE" there are 400-600 PLACES at the first basic class (the School does not have enrollment in basic 2-4-th classes).

How did the director and inspector general find no place for my child for two years?

Administration of the School "ESCUELA BASICA LIBERTADORES DE CHILE":
Director of the School is Cristian Moreno Tapia.
The inspector general of the school is Veronica Leiva.

Why my white european child-resident doesn't have a place in the chilean municipal school? Only because there is THE DISCRIMINATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment