Sunday 9 September 2018

They create false email similar to ours.

bobin.igor@gmx.com this is not our mail.Why do I receive emails from this address?
I sent a letter to the bobin.igor@gmx.com, but I received this letter by my email at petrovskaya@gmx.com.

Be careful. All your letters to me are moderated. I do not get them.
All your and my emails in the gmail pass filters and moderation.

Please use it to contact me:
 

 
I replied with my email petrovskaya@gmx.com, but received a letter from bobin.igor@gmx. bobin.igor@gmx.com this is not our mail.

I found. They hacked the mail and changed the settings.
 
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I wrote "They create false email similar to ours" and they turned off the two-step verification http://gladiolus1.blogspot.com/2018/09/they-create-false-email-similar-to-ours.html

    ReplyDelete