Monday 29 January 2018

Christopher Ecclestone (Mining Strategist at Hallgarten & Company Ltd, London, UK) published two reports. My opinion.

Christopher Ecclestone (Mining Strategist at Hallgarten & Company Ltd, London, UK) published two reports in Linkedin.

1. Here is our note - Trumped: US Self-sufficiency in Strategic Metals or Fake News?

I wrote: "Hi, Christopher Ecclestone. Thank you for sharing. I really liked it.
Especially this place: "Mining entrepreneurs are well ahead ... as merchants in “fake news” and their press releases mastered the art when he was still in short pants. Indeed, it was Mark Twain who defined a mine as “a hole with a lair standing at the top” well before anyone even invented the press release. "
I see the main problem in this for today. 
Geologists create reports, but they do not reflect the real state of affairs.
  They do not understand the philosophy of stone.

I wish you continued success.
I'll try to make my prediction about metals (Chrome and Manganese, Antimony). Sincerely
"

2. Mkango Resources (MKA.L) gains Noble Group's mining incubator, Talaxis, as its funder for the development stage

I wrote: "Hi, Christopher Ecclestone. Thank you for sharing. I did not like this report.
I have not seen any evidence that this occurrence is a deposit.
These reports may be "
Fake News" in the style of Mark Twain."

In the report 2, you say that carbonatites of Mkango Resources are good.
In the report 1, you write that carbonatites Mountain Paz is bad.

Why is carbonatites of Mountain Paz (US) is bad?
Why is carbonatites of Mkango Resources (Malawi) is good?
Where is the truth?

You can also ask for more information on my site  "The express evaluation of the ore deposit"

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

You can read also: "Frances Wall (London, UK) also likes Malawi" or "They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE"

1 comment:

  1. Frances Wall (London, UK) also likes Malawi. https://gladiolus1.blogspot.cl/2018/01/under-guise-of-ree-deposits-they-can.html

    ReplyDelete