Sunday 16 December 2018

Gladiolus: Top 25 posts in 2018

 I published 309 posts in  Blog "Gladiolus" in 2018.

1. For me, it's not news that the USGS does not distinguish minerals from metals. Why didn't anyone tell them about that for 100 years?  More

2. Top 10 of the WORST REPORTS  More

3. They hacked my accounts again More

4. To whom will you sell iron concentrate with a high content of silicates? More

5. If I use XRF to the golf course, possibly I will find more than 30 chemical elements. What do you think, can this golf course be a mineral deposit?  More 

6. The Chinese company XINHAI has created a website on my behalf. The site contains advertising of state company of Chile "CODELCO". I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY NAME! More

7. One geologist told me: "I've found a deposit of REE"  More

8. USGS will not be able to create a "scanning system of the future" never More 

9. THE SEARCH  More

10. I'm not interested in working in an university group or other scientific group or a team More

11. Why gold is not a critical metal and a strategic metal?  More

12. They in Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy and Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment don't know the difference between minerals, metals, rocks, mineral groups, metal groups and so on  More

13. They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE  More

14. I did not create this profile in TWEETCS. Who did it?  More

15. I suggest you take off the comedy "TEN SIGNS OF A SWINDLE IN MINING"  More

16. Top 10 articles in Linkedin for 2016 More 

17. Gladiolus: Top 10 posts in April More

18. Top 10 of THE WORST LABORATORY FLOTATION TESTS  More

19. I can't trust this report of the World Bank and ICMM  More 

20. Barry A. Wills and James Finch wrote a book "Mineral Processing Technology". They made a big mistake  More

21. Christopher Ecclestone (Mining Strategist at Hallgarten & Company Ltd, London, UK) published two reports. My opinion  More 
 
22. INNOVATOR  More 

23. Give yourself a chance to become rich and to earn a billion!  More

24. The mediators between us are a needless links  More

25. If I sign a contract with someone, I will write about it on all my accounts  More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovsaya

No comments:

Post a Comment