Monday 31 December 2018

Twitter: Top 10 tweets in December

1. CLASSIFICATION OF FLOTATION REAGENTS Mark III By Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya More

2. Quote from the movie "Paddington": "A bear in the house increases the risks by four thousand percent."
My comment: "What kind of bear? Brown bear, Polar bear, Grizzly, Panda, Koala?"

This is the difference between my calculation and your. 
I take these factors into account, but you do not.  More
 
3. The apartment is waiting for its new owner! I sell my beautiful apartment. You can see the photos in the site. More
 
4.  Twitter: Top 10 posts in November  More
 
5.  Yo hice los experimentos de flotación en América Latina. He utilizado "el aceite de pino" como un reactivo-espumante. Casi no obtuve espuma. Me sorprendió mucho. El aceite de pino es bien reactivo-espumante, que utilicé en Eurasia. ¿Qué ha pasado? La respuesta llegó recientemente More

6. Top 10 articles in Linkedin for 2018 More
 
7.  CHOOSE THE BEST! 
One asked me: "Why do not you undertake to do any projects?"
I replied: “I can make any non-standard and unconventional project. My strength is that I can theoretically evaluate now the prospects of the project for 10-20 years ahead.
Therefore, I undertake the implementation of such projects that we can implement within short periods in order to get high profits with minimal investments. Why?
Imagine auto racing. I choose a great race car and tune it with skill to win.
I don’t choose an old truck to invest in it in vain a lot of money, effort and time, since the victory of such a truck is very doubtful (1 / 1,000,000) in any case. "More
 
8.  Dear friends. You offer me to develop a business in my country. But, what country are we talking about? What does “my country” mean? I am a man of the world, cosmopolitan. I am out of politics. I feel myself so. For me, all countries are mine. More

9. Broker and geologist can sell only the deposit which they have. He will impose it on you. Broker and geologist can sell only the deposit which they have. He will impose it on you. YOU DESERVE THE BEST! YOU CAN CHOOSE! More

10. Dear friends and colleagues! I am asking you for help. On our sites there are buttons "You can support us here" and I ask you to give me charitable help to continue my research. More
 
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment