Friday 28 December 2018

Is it true or not? "Hi, My name is Andrew Forrest... My wife and I have selected you to receive this year's donation sum."

Hello, dears!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I need advice, but the system for sending letters on the company's website "Fortescue Metals Group" does not work.
I and my husband received letters of the following content.
I ask you to answer the question: "Is it true or not? These letters are true?"
Respectfully
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya and Ph.D. Igor Bobin

"Hi, My name is Andrew Forrest. I'm a philanthropist from Australia. I always had the idea that wealth should be used to help each other. I'm on a yearly mission to aid reputable individuals worldwide, as I believe in ‘giving while living.’ My wife and I have selected you to receive this year's donation sum. Kindly acknowledge this message and I will get back to you with more info. Read more about my wife and I: http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/billionaire-andrew-twiggy-forrest-is-giving-away-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars/news-story/d0c2437d67bec014c71d70e7d831a1b6 "

No comments:

Post a Comment