Tuesday 4 December 2018

Twitter: Top 10 posts in November

1. I do not receive letters to the addresses of the Swiss (protonmail) mail and German too (gmx). Why? How is this possible? More

2. THE MODELING OF THE HARDENING KINETICS By Ph.D. Igor Bobin and Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya More

3. Estimados señores. Vendo mi departamento qúe más pronto posible. Se puede visitar a miercoles, jueves de 19:00 a 20:00 o otro día o tiempo. Se puede llamarme de 12:00 a 21:00. Nuestro precio es más bajo que el mercado en este sector. More

4. Gladiolus: Top 10 country in November:
United States (1 in the overall rating)
Chile
France
Unknown Region
Germany
Ukraine
Poland
United Kingdom
Russia
Spain More

5. Quote from the movie "Paddington": "A bear in the kitchen increases the risks by four thousand percent."
My comment: "What kind of bear? Polar bear, Grizzly, Panda, Koala?"
This is the difference between my calculation and your.
I take these factors into account, but you do not. More

6. Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya: Top 10 posts in October More

7. Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya: Top 10 posts in November More

8. Golden rain can spill on some manufacturers of the chemical industry! More

9. They are blackmailing me, that I must choose my owner (slave owner?). I receive letters and hints that I cannot independently sell my high technology products and sell an apartment. More

10. You send me many letters asking me to write my business plan. It is right that you are interested in my opinion. I worked in different universities of the world. I communicate a lot online with different people. More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment