Saturday 8 December 2018

Is the film "Gold" prohibited? Why does the Facebook block me every time I offer to watch the film "Gold"?

I invited you to watch the movie "Gold" (2016 film) and Facebook blocked my account. I did not have access for 4 days.

It happens second time. On September 14, 2018, Facebook also blocked my account for inviting you to watch the movie “Gold.”

I do not understand. Is the film "Gold" prohibited? Why does the Facebook block me every time I offer to watch the film "Gold"?

The film "Gold" (2016) is loosely based on the true story of the 1993 Bre-X mining scandal, when a massive gold deposit was supposedly discovered in the jungles of Indonesia.
Loosely based on a true story, Wells decides to travel to Indonesia to track down the geologist Mike Acosta and revive his company's fortunes.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment