Saturday 15 December 2018

I do not have debts of common expenses of my department. On the contrary, I paid almost 4000 pesos more than necessary.

Administration.

Today I had meeting with butler. He explained that you forgot that I paid in September. Therefore, you have hung me a nonexistent debt: fine (3306 peso), debt (69,706 peso).

I do not have debts of common expenses of my department and I have to pay 62,266 pesos for November (this is a current account, but not a debt). On the contrary, I paid almost 4000 pesos more than necessary.

The butler refused to give me the true common expense information. He also refused to provide me with a certificate stating that I do not have common expenses debts.

I ask you to provide me with true common expenses information.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment