Wednesday 5 December 2018

I urgently need your help

Dear friends and colleagues!
I work and try for you.
I have never received any transaction or sponsorship. However, I continue to work for you. I myself pay all my research and development.
I, as "Doc" Brown from the film "Back to the Future", sell my property to continue my research.

I made my BREAKTHROUGH IN FUTURE, like "Doc" Brown did!!!

Now I have run out of money from the sale of previous apartments and I sell my apartment again to pay for further research.
I need more time to sell the apartment.

I am asking you for help.
On our sites there are buttons "You can support us here" and I ask you to give me charitable help to continue my research.
You can also buy my apartment or help in selling it. More

Thank you for continuing to follow me.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

You can support us here


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting coincidence. They called me from the church today and refused to help me (I asked for money to loan). Half an hour later, an earthquake occurred.

    ReplyDelete