Tuesday 16 April 2019

Now I begin to understand why

The police of Chile demanded that I sign a blank sheet of paper.
Post has lost our notarized documents.
Our world passports were opened by DHL mail.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 

Can a police officer make me sign a blank sheet? Do the Chilean police have the erroneous information about me in their electronic system?

I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites. Do not take any signatures seriously without my personal presence. I do not work with Russia snd Chile

If I sign a contract with someone, I will write about it on all my accounts

I did not sign any contracts. I did not give permission to use my name

Why did the post office DHL not personally give me a letter from Washington, but give it to unknown people? 

I did not sign 'Non-disclosure Agreement' (NDA). Never. With no one

I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites 

Some people try any fraudulent way to get my consent and my signature

Attention, dear colleagues!

9 COMMENTS ABOUT MYSELF

I do not undertake projects without my independent assessment. If you see my name or my signature in the list of performers or in other documents, in this case, do not believe it! It’s a fake copy! Send me the information about such case!

I did not sign any contracts. I did not give permission to use my name

Do not take any signatures seriously without my personal presence or notarial authorization!

No comments:

Post a Comment