Saturday 13 April 2019

Do you think that 2-step verification will help me from hacking? Not!

I began to notice the following phenomenon.
I do not open gmail, but codes of 2-step verification come to me. This means that someone knows my passwords and is trying to enter. Unknowns are trying to log in to my account.

Do you think that 2-step verification will help me from hacking? Not!
2-step verification is disabled immediately after I log into my account. From this point on, anyone can enter in my gmail without 2-step verification.
After this 2-step verification does not work for a very long time.

This occurs systematically over several years.
 
Previously, they used Google y Chrome to hack gmail. Now they don't even need it.
I do not write serious letters to gmail.


DO THEY HACK GMAIL IN THIS WAY?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment